01 October 2008

Potty Training Day 2

I decided that keeping a log will help me see the big picture through this process.  Last night he finally had a BM but not on my watch, so daddy got to take care of it--score for me!  The night was pretty wet, but I'm hoping that gets better as his days improve.  Today started off rough.  He decided that the toilet wasn't as neat as he thought it was yesterday, but with a few fruit snacks as motivation we were back on track.  He stayed dry until 4:30 PM today, so it was an awesome day!  I blame myself for the accident as we went outside to talk with a visitor, so he played and I talked meaning we were both distracted and alas we all know the result.  Otherwise it was a successful day where he would jump up and say he needed to go potty and off he went!  I love those moments.  No BM today, so we'll need to be ready for him first thing in the morning.  

Tomorrow we're going on a field trip to a farm, so I'm hoping there is a toilet close by . . . I guess we'll have to wait and see how that goes, so stay tuned!

No comments: