22 April 2012

Sports Photography

I am by no means a great or even good photographer, but with 5 hours of practice last weekend I got a few good shots.  I would love to know how you get better close-up pictures of moving children!





 These couple were a little easier to take since he wasn't moving.  I just thought it would be fun to remember what Joshua does when he is goalie and his defense does their job!


I was glad to see he didn't get stuck!  


It was a great day at the soccer fields.  We all managed to come out of it a little pink, some more so than others.  I had people ask me at church if I went skiing (I was wearing sunglasses all day giving me some nice raccoon eyes).  The question made me laugh considering the weather and other circumstances that would make skiing an unwise option.  ;) 

No comments: