10 April 2012

The Secret Garden





This weekend our family spent most of our time at the theatre watching the Secret Garden. It was James' first production that he directed on his own and he did an amazing job! He had some great help and a great cast! I loved every moment of the production all three times I watched it! We laughed, we cried and we just enjoyed every minute of it!

What made this production even more fun was that Joshua was in it! I am pretty sure that Jacob never would have stayed awake if it wasn't for that. Joshua learned that he loves to act, memorize lines and perform. I can't say that I am surprised by this but it was definitely a fun learning experience for all.

Everyone did an amazing job and it was a show worth seeing over and over again. Way to go everyone! I must admit, though, that by Sunday I had to personally wake everyone up for church because we were all exhausted by the end, especially James. But it was worth it!

Here are some fun pictures from the show of Joshua and others!

I am sure that throwing a fit was the easiest thing for Joshua to learn to do!






I am sure that laying still for an entire song was the hardest thing he had to do. :)


And here are some photos from after the last showing. As you can see there are some very tired boys, though, Joshua would never admit it or let the fatigue show. :)



1 comment:

Lynne said...

It certainly was an enjoy and cry production! So well done. Thanks for the pictures. They are fantastic!