11 November 2010

Curtains!

My only real project while my family was galavanting all over the East coast was to make curtains for our living and dining room windows. I found some fabric I liked on super clearance at JoAnn, and off I went! Now they're done and they really add a lot to our home. As you might notice on the dining room table, I'm also nuts for those skinny little red dogwood branches. Luckily I have a giant dogwood or two that I had to prune to nearly nothing, so now my home has these rustic, beautiful hints of red nature.



There you go, Mom. I hope you're happy! You still have have to come visit.

6 comments:

Justin said...

Wow, you have really done a transformation. I love it! We hope to get to come see you some time!

Mom said...

Just beautiful. Still, Better Homes and Gardens all over! And, I agree, I still need to come and visit!

Marquie said...

oh my CRAP!! Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Joseph Petersen said...

Yeah! You liked the red twig dogwood idea.

Michelle Packard said...

I love it James! You are truly amazing!

Racheal said...

Your house looks really nice.