01 July 2009

I'm hot!

I keep telling James that I'm hot because well my skin is basically on fire. The boys and I went to the pool today and had a great time. Several of my friends were there and we hung out and talked while our kids played in the water. It just doesn't get better than that and since I'm moving soon I'm going to take advantage of the time I do have to spend with those I love but have to leave soon.

Unfortunately, it is the first time I put on a swimming suit this summer and then just sat in the sun talking. And since all of you know me to be the quick tanner than I am I am now a little lobster whose skin is quite literally burnt and burning still.

I also have to add how much Michael is growing up . . . he was tall enough to go down the big slide and had a blast. He tried to take Joshua with him but he is not tall enough yet. So sad. It was great to see them play and swim and have a grand old time!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Ouch! Good luck on that one. The pool can be such a sneaky place.