22 April 2009

Random funny boy stories

During the day things always happen and I think . . . 'I should blog that' but I usually forget, so I thought I would put a few of them together in one post.

Jacob has decided it is his life's ambition to be a pillow.  He LOVES to get in all of our pillow cases and jump around!  He will even get in one and put another on his head!  James always gets to bed at night and has to ask where his pillow case is!


Michael has a great friend in the neighborhood who is home-schooled as well, so they can play together during the day--which I love!  Their favorite things to do involve digging in mud, building houses, digging in mud, sharpening sticks and digging in mud.  I am very glad that he now has some new crocks to play in because they are ultra easy to clean!

Jacob has learned to climb into my lap undetected--that is until he bounces, jumps, kicks and plays with my face.  Kids are just so sneaky!

Tickle time--Joshua has turned this into an art.  He has decided that he loves being tickled and wants to have tickle time after every meal.  He is crazy, but if it makes him happy I'm all for it!

When I go to eat something the boys now ask 'do you need that?'  We have trained them well to help us eat healthy and meet our weight goals.  Kids are great!  Though, sometimes I tell them no and eat it anyway.  Oops.  :)

No comments: