23 April 2009

Cub Scouts

I might not be the right person to blog this, but someone has to.  Liz's cooperating Den Leader had some things come up that prevented her from being at Cub Scouts tonight, so I got to be the other half of "two deep leadership" for the activity tonight.  I don't want to brag too strongly, but she planned a stellar activity that involved a beautiful sunshiney day, a nature area, a gravel path, a long walk, a scavenger hunt, and trail mix.  They made the trail mix as part of a cooking requirement last week, then bagged in preparation for this week and hit the trail to experience some nature!  I spent most of my time with Jacob, Michael, and the stroller while Joshua opted to run with the bigger boys and Mom.  Here are some photos of our little adventure.  It was an amazing activity, a wonderful afternoon of exercise, beautiful weather, and a whole gang of boys who love the outdoors and cub scouting.  Here are some photos of our part of the adventure.  I love my camera phone.


No comments: