10 January 2008

A Unique Week

This week was very unique and exciting for me.  For the first time the semester started, but I never left my home to teach my classes!   How can you teach math classes but never leave your house?  It all started about 3 1/2 years ago when my wonderful husband found me my first online teaching job. He even applied for me!  Now I teach for two online universities and train for my third in February.  It is fun to teach students all over the world, but I have to tell you that everything changes.  Instead of hearing that the dog ate their homework I get to hear that their computer crashed or a tornado took out their power.  It is amazing the things that can go wrong even if you don't ever leave your home.

It is very different but still a rewarding experience, and in the end I get to teach which I love doing but I also get to stay home with my children all day!  And I don't have to rely on babysitters!  Yea for not having to hire and wait for babysitters and for getting to teach in my jammies!  Does life get any better than this?!?

No comments: