30 June 2010

The Kitchen

I know I've been terribly mysterious about the whole kitchen, but I wanted it done before I revealed. Unforunately I still have some decisions to make before it's done, so I decided we all couldn't wait any longer. I need to put in the cabinet spacers, and I think I'm going to change out the over-sink light, put some knobs/handles on the pantry doors, and put some sort of lights over the island. Here it is in all of its almost-complete glory. Again, thank you thank you for all your help.



And just because you were patient enough to last through those little teasers, here's the full tour, complete with Joshua trying to show off as much as possible.


6 comments:

Mom said...

Very Lovely!!!!! Marquie and I like your yellow (especially against the multiple cocoas)! Thanks for the tour. Can't wait to see it in person. Actually, I can wait, cuz who knows when we will actually get there to see it!

Racheal said...

Very nice. Love it.

Jodi said...

I love it! I think it's so cool that you not only knew how to plan such a cool looking kitchen, but also knew how to create it all. Congratulations to you and all the family that helped.

Michelle Packard said...

Okay, I'm dying, cause the full tour is not working...make it work! I must see the magic!

Sarah W. said...

Very nice! I wasn't there, physically, but trust me - I was there in spirit... in all my stalking glory :).

Glenn and Sara said...

Kitchen Remodel!WOW! AND you SURVIVED! It has been way toooo long since I have visited you via. your blog. Since I didn't help a bit with the remodel I will gladly help with the accolades. IT IS LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!! You and your team did a fantastic job! I am very proud of you!(Please note the excessive use of !!!!!!!!!)I am very excited for you!