12 June 2013

Firsts

This week we had a couple of fun firsts.

Today Hyrum got his first hair cut.  He did a very good job sitting and letting her cut his hair.  It definitely could have gone worse.

There is a lot to play with when you are getting your hair cut!
Super handsome new look! 

We also were able to put in our garden this week.  We were fortunate enough to have friends help us plow and till a plot.  Then, we worked hard to put everything in.  It was, of course, the first hot day of the summer.  Then, we were supposed to get tons of rain, but . . . no.  So, we went out today to water it again.  It only took 400 feet of hose to do it, but that is enough so that two of us can water at the same time.  Michael and I had great fun, but we always get so dirty.  I'm going to need some gardening clothes, so I don't mess up my regular clothes.  :)   We also have some firsts in our garden this year.  We are trying corn and cantaloupe for the first time!  We are little late getting started but hopefully it will be a great success!  

Michael is such a great helper!


Lots of hoses to haul from the house to the garden and back again!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

You are my hero! I gave up on my garden last month. What beautiful pictures to last a lifetime--along with the memories!

Michelle Packard said...

Way to go! It all looks awesome!