24 June 2013

Daddy is home!

After 4 1/2 weeks of fun adventures in Costa Rica James is home again and the boys couldn't be more thrilled!  They didn't get to meet him at the airport because he didn't get in until after 10 PM, but they made a poster, so even though they were in bed they could welcome him home.



And he couldn't have come home at a better time.  I managed to taste a poisonous berry the day he was coming home, so it is good that he came home before I could do any more damage!  Our garden was also getting eaten by a deer, so he was able to help me put up a fence . . . . something I was not capable of  doing on my own.

Do NOT eat red shiny berries! 
These are the blueberries next to the red berries . . . do these look safe?  I would like to avoid poisoning myself again.  

Now he is back to help us with our flowers and garden, and he can help Bryce do the electrical this week!  Yippee!  

Lots of lilies in bloom! 
Welcome back, James!!!!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

And I got my Monday phone call yesterday! That was awesome! Yes, welcome back James!