24 October 2010

Homeschooling


I realized the other day that I couldn't imagine not homeschooling my children. This seemed funny to me because I had never considered homeschooling until I already had two children. I just have to say that I love homeschooling for so many reasons which I will not bore you with, but I will say that I am grateful that I not only do homeschool but can homeschool. I feel blessed to have the ability to teach them, the time to do it and a patient husband who supports me in doing so.

We went to the zoo a few weeks ago and did a photo scavenger hunt. The kids had a blast! Then, some of the kids did oral reports on an animal at the zoo. Michael decided to do one as well and did a great job! Our next adventure will be an early US History tour to Philadelphia, DC and Gettysburg. We are excited and will definitely blog our adventures!

No comments: