18 April 2010

Boys will be boys?

I am all for boys being boys but I'm pretty sure that Michael is running an autopsy on a dead bird he found as 'we speak'. He is being very careful not to touch it with his fingers as he carves it apart with a knife. I am glad to know he followed my instructions not to touch the bird but apparently I need to be more specific in my instructions as he is very literal. He is determined to see how the insides of a bird work. He truly is destined to be a scientist one of these days!

4 comments:

Justin said...

That is priceless! His potential is unlimited.

Mom said...

Your blogs so often bring a LOL for me! Thank you so much.

Rachel Elaine said...

Apparently that is normal for the Liscom side of the family. I was talking with your mom about a year ago about some concerns I had with things Emily was doing. She seemed to thing it was normal kids stuff and proceeded to tell me what she had done as a kid . . . It helped me not worry so much . . . a little.

James said...

You know, an autopsy on an animal is called a necropsy. :)