25 May 2015

My baby is 1!

I can't believe it has been a year already, but we did celebrate Simon's first birthday.  He is learning to climb and walk and get into everything, but he is just so cute!  He is a lot of fun!

Simon and Hyrum were having fun rolling the ball back and forth to each other.

Climbing onto the recliner is fun and gets you into the good chair!

He loves it when we come home from Costco as there is always something fun to play on!

I made the mistake of actually lighting the candle.  Bad call because I had to move his hand out of the flame causing him to cry.  My bad.

Once the flame was gone life got better.

And better!

And better!

His shirt had to come off after cake, but that didn't bother him because every present was fun to open (with help of course).  

Baby toys are so fun!

More and more toys!  

1 comment:

Racheal said...

You blog is so fun to read. Your family is doing such fun things. Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday.