24 February 2013

Hyrum Firsts

I know that with the fourth child I am not great about blogging every cute little thing that Hryum does, so here are some fun things going on with Hyrum.  The other day he actually had two 'firsts' all in one day.  At about 3 AM he cut his first tooth.  Why it had to happen in the middle of the night, I will never know, but what I do know is that he cannot indiscriminately chew on my fingers anymore.  And the other first was that he climbed up the stairs all by himself.  It is possible that he had an incredibly large cheering crowd as he did so.  Those older three are going to have him running circles around me before long-and I mean that quite literally.  (I'm sorry the photo is blurry, but he wasn't a slow climber.)


The boys still love having Hyrum around, though, they don't love babysitting him, but who remembers loving babysitting their younger siblings.  Hyrum is now to the stage where he will crawl to other rooms to see what he can find without me.  I guess he wants to keep me on my toes.  He also loves laundry baskets, so laundry days are some of his favorites!

And one of my favorites is this cute little chuckle he has.  I really need to get some video of it because he had everyone around us in sacrament meeting playing with him while he giggled.  We'll have to work on our reverence.  :(

We love our little man and are having great fun with him-especially since he sleeps through the night now!!!

2 comments:

Racheal said...

He's cute. I love when they learn something new.

Dad said...

Thank you for sharing. This is from both mom and me.