02 September 2012

Creativity

I have learned over the years that kids are creative.  They know how to take things they have and turn them into things they want.  Their imaginations are incredible and can be used to entertain themselves and others for hours on end.  

The boys love playing games, but sometime they lose the pieces to their games.  So, what do they do?  They either create new ways to play the game or create new pieces.  This time they went with the latter.

So, here you go . . . lego men chess pieces.  I played against Michael, and because they had done such a good job I knew which pieces were which.  I was impressed by both their creativity and their accuracy.  I hope you get to play lego men chess someday, too!

.  

2 comments:

Lynne said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!

Racheal said...

That looks like a fun game.