26 January 2012

Lost Photos

I just downloaded photos from the camera and found some fun pictures that I meant to blog a long time ago. So, here they are!


Jacob wants to be like his big brothers, so he has taken to doing the dishes. He is not the most efficient but if you leave him alone he gets the job done!

This was just too cute. Jacob decided to eat dinner sitting in the chips box.


For Christmas James got a new chef's jacket and wanted to show it off in action. If only I could do cool tricks like that in the kitchen. I also love that you can see Jacob's reflection in the microwave. He is always around when something exciting is going on in the kitchen.


Another favorite is Michael using his new headlamp to read at night. At least this way he will never hurt his eyes reading in the dark! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

So much fun. Glad you found them on your camera!