25 August 2009

Great Homeschooling Moment

Occasionally great ideas hit me and when they do they are AWESOME! I was grateful to have one today as the boys were mourning the loss of the neighborhood kids to school. I let them watch a Bob the Builder while I did a little work and Bob taught them about building bridges. I came out to check on them and they were engrossed in the project Bob was working on when inspiration hit . . . 'would you like to build a bridge?' I asked. Of course the answer was a resounding YES! Here are some fun pics from what came next! I must admit that they wanted to build a suspension bridge but I didn't have the right kind of rope--one day I'll have it all! Enjoy because I know we did!








1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh the advantages of homeschooling! I love the bridges. They are AWESOME!