06 March 2009

A quiet afternoon


The boys were up quite early this morning--before 6 I believe, so I knew it would be a long day.  But I got lucky and Jacob was invited to play with a friend, who even came and got him!  And then Joshua fell asleep on the day bed waiting for me to finish checking my e-mail.  Needless to say he was not really patiently waiting for me to finish, so when he crashed I was less than surprised.  Michael had fun playing with a friend this afternoon after doing some school.  His friend goes to his dad's house on Friday afternoons, so I try to let him play a little earlier--social time is good!  So, here I am in a quiet a house.  What should I do now?  Maybe I'll clean!  HaHa!  Sadly I may actually do that.  I'm just no fun at all am I?  (You don't have to answer that.)

1 comment:

Mom said...

You know Liz...I had a conversation about cleaning when it is quiet, with Michelle this morning. She complains about staying up too late because night time is the only time she has when she can get anything done. I suppose that's just the life of a mother with young kids!:)