12 June 2008

Perfectionist part 2

So, how did Joshua learn to be a perfectionist?  You guessed it . . . his mother!  I have been working on packing and well, if I am going to do it, I'm going to do it right.  I have a nice stack of boxes in my living room (not perfect, but better than all over my house), but I have to have a clean house.  Fortunately I have boys who love me enough to help me keep everything clean as I go.  We dust and vacuum, keep toys put away (the few that are left), sweep and mop,  and most importantly never play on the boxes.   It is a good thing I still have a month to finish my perfect packing job because it takes time!  But when it is done it will be perfect!  




1 comment:

Glennjamen said...

I helped my second cousin with her move in Arizona a few years ago. They packed and moved things themselves, and went so far as to number the boxes and then make a list of what was packed into each box. It made it handy for when they needed to find stuff during or after the move. When Sara and I moved to Columbia from Oregon, I thought about being that organized. That thought didn't last very long